Sunday, August 4, 2013

Best Week Ever = Shark Week

I have been on WANELO way too much lately, I think it may have even surpassed Pinterest... well no but close.  Anywhooo I have been scouring the interwebs for fun Shark Week stuff and I am loving these goodies. 

If you click on the picture it brings you to the wanelo page for it with to where you can buy it. 
I am having a Farewell to Shark Week Party on the 10th for my sister and nieces. We are going to eat sharky foods, do shark crafts, and plot shark attacks while watching the shows. I wanted to do a premier party but some of the littles cannot handle to bloodiness, so I have to prescreen the shows. I am not mad about it though I get a double dose of SHARK WEEK!!!!  
bocboc

Are you planning a Shark Week watching event? Do you watch Shark Week?

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I love a good theme. The first picture is so great - I love Berkley Illustration! I have some of those prints at home (including a dapper skunk) and I can't wait to collect more.

    xo, Michelle
    www.NeonRattail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying to convince the hubs to let me have some more Shark art.

      Delete