Monday, December 5, 2011

Trimming the Tree and Large Families

This weekend was HECTIC I do not have a better way to explain it. I had 2 sets of family pictures taken.

 Sat at 10 we had family pictures with my Dad, Step-mom and that side of the family siblings. Everything went off with out a hitch! The pictures look great, we played at the park then went to my Dad's for shrimp etouffee and tree decorating.
image
image
See that cluster in the last picture? Ya that was little miss's area, that is where she put all the decorations. After some YUMMY food The Mister and I headed out for game night at the step-dad's house... By the way have y'all played The Logo Game before? I just got it for a birthday present and I love it!!! Anyhoo we finally walked across the street to go to bed around 12 or 1 which is late for old fogies like us.


Sunday I wake up and go to my Granny's for my birthday lunch at noon (the whole family goes every Sunday but the Sunday before your birthday is cake day) ready for pictures and all is good! Pictures are at 3 with all the grand-kids and if you are counting it is 5 just for my step-dad's side, 6 from my Uncle Don and 3 from my Aunt Tracy...13 in all not counting parents (because they were not in the pictures, but were present) we had ages ranging from 9 months to 28 in the pictures! Talk about CRAZY! Well by 2:30 on our way to the photographers house we find out 2 cannot make it, and 3 of the people there work shift work and the freak occurrence of having them all off at the same time will not happen again until AFTER Christmas! So we are all uber stressed out by now, oh did I mention the rain too? Yes our plan for outdoor pictures squashed because of rain! Well pictures were taken minus 2. Praise the photoshop gods for being created and helping us out! the missing 2 are being photoshopped in later just in time to be framed and wrapped for Christmas time.

I am SOOO glad that I am finished with working out the family picture situation. While we were there some Aunts were saying we should get a full family picture with the grandparents, parents, kids, and grandkids!!! Ya I decided to NOT help head up that party. I am tapped out. Well I hope y'all had a good weekend.

bocboc

Does your family have trouble getting together? How easy would it be to have 3-4 generations photo taken for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment