Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Questions

Source: flickr.com via Denise on Pinterest


Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate! But my favorite is Loco Cocoa from a local coffee shop YUMM!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Well the Elves do but yes presents from Santa are all wrapped

Colored or White lights? White on the tree(this year) and blue outside...The Mister likes blue icicle lights

Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I think we might start ;)


When do you put up your decorations? The weekend after Thanksgiving...if I can hold out that long

What is your favorite holiday dish? O that is hard... I love deviled eggs! but a REAL dish I would have to go with is the seafood Gumbo my Dad makes on Christmas Eve

Do you remember your favorite gift? O absolutely! my Silhouette last year from the Mister!


What is your favorite holiday tradition? The annual white elephant gift swap at my Step-dad's house with family friends, followed by game night.

Whats on top of your tree? a twinkly star

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I honestly love getting gifts & I like seeing people open their gifts but I SUCK at keeping what I a secret I want to tell them the day I buy it.

Candy canes yum or yuck? What flavor? Jelly Belly gross others Yumm(well not the bacon kind on our tree I am afraid to try that)

Favorite Christmas movie? Elf, Holiday Inn, Christmas Comes but Once a Year,A year with out Santa

Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold out side, I'm gettin nuthin for Christmas
♥♥♥♥
I would love to see what y'all's answers are, but not to step on any toes Q&A came from Carrie's Little World blog
bocboc

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you played along :) Love the answers!!

    hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete