Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday is here again!

Man I need an award for how well I am keeping up with this blog.

So I have no excuse this time but I am here now and that is all that matters...right?
I did have a good time while I was away from my computer if that make it any better. I went is an estate sale and got some good sewing stuff, 2 cook books, and white leather gloves. Then the next weekend I went to the wonderful Winnie Trade Days (a giant garage sale with fair ground food) it was great I got some shaboots for my stepmom (birthday). I don't have a picture but they are super low cut cowboy boots that stop below your ankle. But I did find this sweet Landspeeder while I was there.

002
I really do love going to the trade days but it is only once a month :(.
But this is not all I did. I was driving to work one day but had to take a differnt route for construction :( but I did find this little treasure, in Vidor of course.


001
Yes that is Tow Mater from Cars in someones front yard. It made me giggle so much I had to share it.
Another this that has happened this past week it that my cutie little sister has been taking swimming lessons & my little cousin is in town with her mom and grandma. Do I have pictures you ask well heck ya I do!


blake swinning lessons 005

This is her jumping in the pool, it looks like she is really consentrating.


blake swinning lessons 008

Did I mention she hates getting her hair wet?


blake swinning lessons 010
Lastly her enjoying herself...I don't know who that little girl she is that is holding her hand but they go to sunday school together.
OK and now to say goodbye until monday...maybe. I leave you with a picture of Avery my little cousin.
009



bocobc

No comments:

Post a Comment