Friday, May 21, 2010

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

This week has been super crazy! We got new garage doors so we had to clean out the garage & put up new drywall. Then I attempted to make a vintage style dress out of yellow gingham. It was super cute until I put it on...I have wonderful broad shoulders so I could not zip it up. I did get a cute skirt out of it though. I organized my sewing area that took a whole night itself. Oh and the most tragic thing is I lost my camera so I cannot even post my new skirt. :( But it is all good because this weekend I am going to the farmers market, and I am debating on going to the Boomtown Film & Music Festival. Yay! I guess I will have to take pictures with my phone so I will be able to post blurry pictures! So to not have a picture-less post here you go!
swing
This is my baby sister swingin' at the park. I just adore this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment