Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New TMNT Movie Preview Review


I generally do not do reviews like this but I was raised on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I was so excited when I heard about a new movie. I loved the cartoon, the movies, I had the toys, I even had a metal over the lap tv tray that was TNMT, I loved my turtles. 

After watching this preview I am not as excited. The turtles just do not look right. I want my turtles with the protruding snout not flat faced like this. And can I be the one to say who picked Megan Fox to be April O'Neil?  Are you serious?! I could think of so many better actresses to play that part. 

If you want to bring in (more) nerds - Felicia Day

Want someone who is popular right now? - Emma Stone

Want international crowd? - Karen Gillian

And that is just a few but they are all better than Megan Fox. Maybe I am turning into one of those people who think everything from when they grew up is better than anything from any other generation. Who knows, I will go see the movie no matter what and I will have my final view of it then. I hope it is better than it appears. 


So are y'all going to watch the new TMNT? How do you feel about movies of things you loved as a child like the Indiana Jones movie with Shia Lebouf or the upcoming Star Wars?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, these turtles just don't look right. They completely changed their faces and it's just not working. Why is Michael Bay constantly ruining our childhood cartoons?! Oh well maybe it will be ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just hoping and crossing my fingers that it will be good and I can get over the odd faces. If all else fails I will go home and watch the REAL TMNT.

      Delete