Thursday, July 28, 2011

So have you missed me?

Well let me tell you I have been so busy lately! I had vacation and instead of catching up on my doodles I decided that re-watching one of my old favorite shows would be so much better.

Source: bing.com via Rusty on Pinterest



Charmed was such a great show. I am a little biased because I love SyFy shows and that whole genre.


And I know he was evil but man o man Cole was one demon that I would be with. I agree with Phoebe on him.


Source: google.com via Janice on Pinterest

Right now I am on season 4 out of 7 but I cannot wait to re-finish this series.

Speaking of Syfy shows who else is watching these shows?

Source: google.com via Rusty on Pinterest



Source: amazon.com via Rusty on Pinterest




I am totally ADDICTED! I had the premier in my calendar since they first mentioned it before the summer even started. Yes I am that big of a fan girl. OH and on the topic of fan girl-ism, who else is super excited about Neverland on SyFy coming in Dacember? I cannot wait! Well now you know what I have been up to and coming soon to a blog near you my vacation pictures!


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment