Tuesday, June 4, 2013

End to a Guilty Pleasure

Yikes! That title sounds like a title to a dirty movie or book but my post is completely innocent I PROMISE!! Now, please tell me I am not the only one who was completely disappointed with the series finale of Secret Life of an American Teenager. 

The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008) Poster

I have loved this series as a guilty pleasure, and now it is over and I have so many questions left unresolved. 

Will Ben and Amy get together? Who will Ricky(my favorite) end up with? What about Henry? There are so many questions about him - how will he cope with the military, what about the distance between him and Alice, if the show got a spin-off would he die in battle? What about Grace would she finally live for herself or would she go looking for someone else like Grant? Will Amy finally quit being selfish? What about John? Whatever happened to Ashley, she was not even in the finally (except flash backs). 

I really hope they have a spin-off so I can have answers to my questions. There were times I seriously hated this series but it is a train wreck that I cannot stop watching. I have to know what happens.  

bocboc


What are some of your guilty pleasure TV Shows? I need a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment