Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I ♥ This Week!

I am so excited it is fall! Right now the temp is a 86 degrees out. It is perfect! With fall comes cleaning to get your decorations out and I have been obsessed with cleaning lists!

Like that one and this one







Not only am I oddly excited to do a super clean, I am also equally excited to decorate for fall!









I also love bonfires and I think this maybe the best kind! You get the light & beauty of a normal bonfire but without the smoke smell that is so hard to get out of long hair and coats!




And boots scratch that fall clothes in general!




I may be able to pull something like this off this weekend (for when it gets in the 70s ...hopefully). I love warm weather but I am too excited for sweaters, and tall boots, and tights, and scarfs! As you can tell I am just loving fall! I am tired of our Texas drought, and tired of it being in the high 90s to low 100s. I was excited when it was in the 70s this morning. We did have a rain earlier in the month that cooled us down for a few days but the temp jumped back up real quick and brought mosquitoes with it.

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment