Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I ♥ This Week!


1.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweet tea! Instead of coffee every morning I drink a glass of sweet tea with my bagel. It is my main drink, I never drink soda but I am addicted to tea!!


2.


I love this letter! How funny was that? Oh it sounds like something Mr. Man would write lol.



3.



This is how I feel all the time, I am not patient at all!


4.
Source: ohdeedoh.com via Amy on Pinterest



I want to do this with Blake, I think she would have so much fun, and we have SOOO many plastic eggs from easter(STILL)!



5.


I am not even going to lie I am a HUGE nerd! And if you have not seen them yet, you need to hope on youtube and watch the Vlogbrothers! They are awesome & glory in being nerds so much their followers are called nerdfighters!Seriously check them out. What are you still doing here? Go now to the vlogbrothers NOW!


See you later with the doodle of the day!

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment